Bark, come on, Bark!
Woof, woof, woof.
Not you, Leland.
This is all about candy….anything chocolately and nutty, to be exact.
This candy bark has some of my all time favorites:
Reese’s, M&M’s, Heath
I even through in some unsalted cashews.
See if you can’t stay away from this stuff.
Chocolate Candy Bark
adapted from Bon Appetit
- (4) 4.25 ounces Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate bars (chopped)
- 3.17 ounce Ghirardelli white chocolate bar (chopped)
- 15 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups (cut into fourths)
- 10 snack size Heath bars (chopped)
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashews (chopped)
- 1 cup Peanut M&M’s (chopped)
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Set out a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate on low heat.
- Quickly spread it out on the baking sheet about 1/4″ thick.
- Sprinkle all of the toppings on the bark, pushing them down slightly to insure they will stick.
- Melt the white chocolate on low heat and drizzle it over the bark.
- Refrigerate until the bark is firm.
- Peel the wax paper off and break into pieces.