Nanny (Logan’s grandmother) and Rachel (Logan’s sister) make these things every Christmas. I didn’t have their exact recipe (I’m pretty sure they use peanut butter and butterscotch chips, so I borrowed Moms’ recipe.
…and I chose it because it had CHOCOLATE! Mmmm! You know, me and chocolate go WAY back. I’m a sucker for anything chocolate and these are scrumptious.
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag of Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup peanuts or cashews
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch over low heat.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in noodles and nuts until evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper or non-stick foil.
- Let harden in a cool place.
- Store in an air tight container.