Here we are! Final day of sharing truffles recipes…just in time for Christmas!
Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! I’m so excited for all of the amazing conversation and laughter with friends and family and it goes without saying….the food…especially the sweet stuff.
They taste just like the real thing but without being afraid of raw eggs or anything. Well, I hope you enjoy these cookie dough truffles!
Cookie Dough Truffles
adapted from Taste of Home
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used a heaping 1/2 cup full.)
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla and beat.
- Alternating, add the flour followed by the condensed milk, beating well between.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon balls, place on parchment paper and refrigerate for about an hour until they are firm.
- In the palms of your hands, roll them into balls.
- Dip them into melted chocolate and put the back in the refrigerator to harden.
- Store in the fridge.
Servings: 47 truffles