Crunchy and crispy on the outside, soft and chewy in the inside.
Covered in syrup…and a scoop of peanut butter.
Now that’s a breakfast!
When I made this last week, I declared it the best breakfast. 😀
So you should try it. Trust me.
Crunch French Toast
- 4-6 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups crispix cereal
- 5 slices whole wheat bread
- ground cinnamon for dusting
- unsalted butter for the pan
- In a bowl, crush up the crispix cereal.
- In another bowl, set aside the egg whites and lightly beat them.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg whites, coat with cereal and put on a griddle that has been preheated on medium heat and coated with butter or cooking spray.