I know, I know. You’re probably saying to yourself, ‘Not another peanut butter and chocolate recipe!’…well, you’re right!
These little creations are a work of art. They are very quick and easy to make. I think the most difficult part was getting all of the peanut butter off of my hands…with my mouth!
NPLB : No PeanutButter Left Behind.
Plus, they are only 100 calories a cookie! And they’re just drop cookies, so you never have to touch the batter…except if you want to lick the bowl…which I highly recommend.
In just minutes you’ll have a scrumptious treat at your finger tips! That totally sounded like an infomercial. Sorry.
But, seriously. When can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter?
And yes, my gluten-free friends, this one’s for you!!!
Flourless Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies
adapted from Southern Living December 2010
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup natural cane sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoons, 2″ apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Tada!
Servings: about 30 cookies…we started eating them fresh out of the oven, so I’m just guess that it made about 30.