Spring has sprung!
To celebrate, I’ve made this beautiful and healthy tuna salad!
And with only 75 calories per serving, low sugar and high protein, it is sure to fill you up!
Since my husband can’t stand canned tuna, there’s more for me!
Do you like canned tuna? Is there anyone in your family that refuses to eat it?
Spring Tuna Salad
- 4 (5 ounce) cans of chunky light tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 2 stalks celery diced
- Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy on salad, sandwiches or crackers!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.