With temperatures here on the rise…summer will be here before we know it!
These chocolate covered frozen bananas are just the thing that will both satisfy my sweet tooth and cool me down on these crazy summer days.
And by the way, I am totally not looking forward to 3 digit temperatures. Ugh.
Oh well, we must stick to the positives in life. Chocolate covered frozen bananas. Mmm!
And if you have any extra melted chocolate, you can always make these!!!
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 60% cacao)
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced in thirds
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- Insert a pointed skewer into the end of the banana slices.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and either let the skewered banana harden while standing up or let the banana harden on a baking sheet.
- Remove the skewer and put them back into the freezer.
- Enjoy as desired.