You know the feeling of warmth you get when you take a bite out of a warm s’mores, just off of the camp fire?!?
Well, this is a way to experience those flavors…with lots more chocolate.
It’s not surprising if you know me at all, that I’d make this. Dark Chocolate S’mores Bark is a whole lotta chocolate with the textures and flavors of a s’mores. Yum! How can you beat that!?!?
Make this and find out.
Dark Chocolate S’mores Bark
- 8 0.5 ounce hershey’s bars
- 1 cup miniature marshmellows
- 4 low fat graham cracker sheets
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 60% cacao)
- Prepare your toppings.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
- Have a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat mat ready.
- Once the chocolate has melted, spread it it about 1/4″ thickness on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the toppings on the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for the chocolate to harden.
- Once hard, take the bark out of the refrigerator and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
For more s’mores treats, check out this s’mores link up party!