I know what you’re thinking…why not just put the melted chocolate in a bowl that is covered in parchment paper to remelt some other time?!? Well, I just didn’t feel like it.
Leftover Melted Chocolate Sandwiches
- melted dark chocolate (In my case 1 cup melted Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips)
- 4 low fat graham cracker sheets
- Slab the chocolate onto one of the graham cracker sheets.
- Smoosh it down with another graham cracker sheet.
- Repeat with the other two graham cracker sheets.
- Freeze the chocolate sandwiches.
I ended up breaking my chocolate sandwiches into about 6 smaller sandwiches for a midweek dessert to quench my chocolate craving.
I store them in an air-tight container in my freezer!