Heaven in a cup…a cup that you can eat.
I oogled over Evan‘s Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse a few months ago and have had it on my ‘To-Make’ List. All I have to say is that I should have made it sooner. It is so good!!!
And as an added bonus it was super easy to whip up.
I don’t think it will ever get old to watch someone sink their teeth into a tasty treat…
…hear the Mmmm’s from them…
…and then see their face when you tell them that it is made with tofu!
Bahaha! I love it!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups
adapted from The Wannabe Chef
- 7 ounces soft (silken) tofu
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- dark chocolate cups (I got mine at world market)
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Place the mousse in a pastry bag and swirl into the chocolate cups.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately! They won’t last long!
You should give this tasty little treat a try…it’ll be a hit at your next party!