Grilling out is one of my favorite things to do in the summer time.
Don’t you just love how you get so jealous when you smell something amazing cooking in one of your neighbor’s backyards….until it’s your turn to make them jealous! 🙂
You know what I’m talking about. As soon as you put the food on the grill you are secretly hoping that your neighbors come outside so that they can be envious of your amazing meal. 😉 Love it!
Grill it!!! 🙂
adapted from Health Bent
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- dash of salt
- olive oil spray
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl except the olive oil and stir.
- Spray your seafood skewers with olive oil (or brush with olive oil) on both sides and rub them with the rub.
- Let them sit, covered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, but up to 3 hours before grilling.
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and grill to perfection!