I went there.
And since it’s hot as buttery biscuits just out of the oven outside, why not still enjoy the flavors of s’mores without having to stand by a fire or even over the oven/stove!!!?!?
They are chewy and just enough s’mores sweetness that I think it’ll hold me until Fall.
I can’t wait until you get here!!!!
inspiration from Sweet Peas Kitchen and Rice Krispies
- 16 sheets of graham crackers
- 25 big marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8″ square baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, crush the graham crackers completely.
- In a larger bowl, combine the marshmallows and butter.
- Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until it is melted completely.
- Put the melted marshmallow/butter mixture in the food processor with the graham crackers and grind until blended.
- Knead in the chocolate chips (use those biceps!!!) and push into the pan.
- Place in the refrigerator until hardened.
- Cut into squares!
What’s your favorite season of the year?