Welcome back to 3rd grade.
I remember what a treat it was to have worms ‘n dirt back then.
Ahh…the simple life.
I felt the joy & happiness of these ’3rd grade’ treats when I took a bite out of this dessert.
And what’s not to love about picking out sweet and sugary worms out of oreos and chocolatastic pudding.
I hope you enjoy this decadent trip back down memory lane as much as I did!
Worms ‘n Dirt
- 2 packages of cook & serve chocolate pudding (I used one sugar/fat free and one original)
- 4 cups of skim milk
- 20 oreo cookies (equivalent to an entire package of Newman-O’s)
- 6 gummy worms, cut in half
- Set out your 4 glasses for your worms ‘n dirt.
- In a food processor, blend the cookies. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan on high heat, whisk the milk and pudding powder until it reaches a boil.
- Pour the pudding into a large measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of pudding into each glass.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed cookies in each glass.
- Pour the remaining pudding over the cookies.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies over the pudding.
- Decorate with the gummy worms.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until cold.
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: 4 (but, I could only eat half of mine…leftover dessert for tomorrow!)