I was in the mood for darkness.
What am I saying?!?…I’m always in the mood for dark chocolate.
But, what I didn’t know was how good this decadently rich soft serve was going to be.
No ice cream maker necessary and two full scoops of whey protein!!!!!!
It must be a dream…
Want to know what heaven in a bowl tastes like???
Oh Em Geeeeeeeeee (times 1,000,000)
You need it.
You deserve it.
Dark Chocolate Protein Soft Serve
adapted from chockohlawtay
- 6-7 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops vanilla protien powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a microwave safe bowl, in 30 second intervals, melt the chocolate, stirring between intervals (took me 1 1/2 minutes total).
- While it is cooling a little bit, process the almond milk, protein powder and honey in the food processor until blended.
- Briskly stir in 1/8 cup of the liquid from the food processor into the chocolate. Repeat 4 times.
- Pour the entire batch of the chocolate mixture into the food processor with the remaining liquid and process until blended.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until hardened.
- Scoop and enjoy! Note: It melts very fast. So to increase the enjoyment, I had a scoop of this soft serve on top of a scoop of this.
P.S. I just noticed how pretty these photos look next to the new logo. Gorge.