I wasn’t kidding when I said this yesterday:
It’s perfectly creamy, with a hint of banana. The peanut butter isn’t too powerful and the crunch of the oreo is just fabulous!
Excuse me while I go have a love affair with a bowl of this stuff…
Healthy Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 5 gluten-free oreos, crushed
- In a food processor, blend the bananas, almond milk, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the crushed oreos and blend until combined.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze until hard, or eat right away.