Totally bad for me, I know. But, everything in moderation, right?!?
I’ve seen this recipe a couple of times online and couldn’t wait to try it myself.
Well, the verdict is out and my husband loved it! On the other hand, I wouldn’t choose it first in a line of this, this and this. It was too tart for my taste, but I’m weird like that. If we go to a frozen yogurt bar, you’ll never ever catch me with one of the tart flavored fro-yos. Just not how I roll. But, for a good homemade tart frozen yogurt recipe, this hits the spot.
Tart Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
adapted from The Perfect Scoop
- 3 cups 1% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- seeds from one vanilla bean
- Mix all of the incredients together.
- Freeze according to your ice cream manufacturer‘s instructions.
- Scoop into a container and freeze until hardened.