No one likes to vacuum and mop at 5am while your oats are getting cold on the stove.
Where you can give yourself permission to eat more than one WITH a glass of milk…and make it 2%. 😉
adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 8″x8″ baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Set on the pan on a wire rack until cooled completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy (and especialy good when warmed with a scoop of vanilla fro-yo)!