“I think”, said the sweet potato…
Bahahaha! Love those corny vegetable jokes….haha, pun indended! 😉
I’m too much.
I love sweet potatoes…and pancakes.
Match made in heaven.
Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup skim milk
- Rinse the potatoes. Poke holes in the potato with a fork. Surround each with a wet paper towel. Microwave for about 6 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork.
- Allow the potatoes to cool. Cut in half and scoop out the potato into a large bowl.
- Using a fork, smash the potato into a mush.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop out pancakes onto a nicely greased griddle and cook like normal pancakes.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings!
Servings: 10 pancakes