Today is the day!!!
In the past I’ve made a whole assortment of goodies, include the famous Molasses Crinkles (a.k.a. Crack).
Little did they know that the brownie pops I’ve made them before were just brownie truffles on a stick!
This way, they don’t have the choking hazard of the popsicle stick and sue Chocolate & Carrots for esophagus damage.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1-1 1/2 cups 60% cacao Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- sprinkles of your choosing
- Bake the brownies as instructed on the box mix.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Cut off the edges of the brownies.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon sized balls and roll them in the palm of your hand.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate for dipping.
- Using two forks, dip the brownie balls into the chocolate and place on a baking sheet that has been covered with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Allow to harden in a cool place.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Servings: about 50 truffles