Happy Hump Day!
How about a mid week pick me up with vegetables?!?
I know brussel sprouts have a bad rep, but I absolutely adore them!
They’re cute and precious AND taste delicious!
…especially when roasted.
So, why not transform your cute, little, precious brussel sprouts into golden goddesses like these?!?
Do you like brussel sprouts? How do you like to prepare them?
Lemon Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 – 3 cups whole, fresh brussel sprouts
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half, longwise, and place in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the pine nuts, to the bowl.
- Stir the bowl and pour onto a baking sheet that has been covered with a silpat mat or non-stick foil.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts around the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or when they start to look golden and delicious!