Expecting a baby can give you a lot of anxiety…especially when it comes to finances.
To relieve some of my anxiety, Mr. Chocolate & Carrots and I decided to have some restaurant-quality date nights at home!
How does that sound?
I’ll be your waiter tonight. My name is Caroline. Let me know if you need anything.
Roasted Date Night Dinner
- Healthier Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Lemon Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 organic center cut pork loin chops
- Greek seasoning, to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts just before fixing the pork chops. You can cover them with foil and place in a 250°F oven to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place your pan over medium-high heat and add in the olive oil.
- Season the pork chops with the Greek seasoning.
- Place in the pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes (maybe longer if they are thick), until the internal temperature is 160°F or there’s no more pink when cut opened.
- While the pork chops are cooking, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil.
- Watching it very closely, occasionally taking it off the heat to see how thick it is, reduce the balsamic vinegar to a thicker drizzle.
- Plate your date night meal!