…It’s time for an easy chocolate recipe!
This is the easiest fudge recipe I’ve ever whipped up and it tasted amazing. Perfectly rich in every way.
It’s essential to have a tall glass of ice-cold milk to accompany it, though. But, I think the perfect thing about it, is that a tiny piece satisfies even a tremendous chocolate craving.
Requirement: It’s a must that you decorate the top with some sprinkles. It just makes it fun! Feel free to customize them for whatever occasion you’re whipping the fudge up for.
What’s your favorite go-to chocolate craving quencher???
Easy Dark Chocolate Fudge
adapted from Taste & See That the Lord is Good: A Collection of Recipes by Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and milk.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla (and nuts).
- Spread evenly onto a parchement paper lined 8″ x 8″ pan.
- Chill until set (about 2 hours).
- Remove fudge and cut into squares.