So…no question about it, I love s’mores. I love them so much that I crave them in the dead heat of summer too. However, they always taste better by a camp fire. Something about the smoke. I don’t know. You know what I’m talking about.
To avoid getting schweaty, the trick is in the oven.
Bomb…ya got s’mores ready in seconds…and they’re bite size so there’s no mess!
Broiled S’mores Circles
very slightly adapted from Cooking Classy
- low fat graham cracker sheets
- dark chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Using a round biscuit cutter, cut circles out of the graham crackers.
- Place the graham cracker circles right next to each other on a baking sheet, in the middle of the baking sheet (for even broiling).
- Put a marshmallow in the center of each circle.
- Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack.
- Broil on low for just a minute or two, until the marshmallows are slightly browned. This will happen very quickly.
- Remove from the oven and quickly push down a kiss on each marshmallow.
- Serve warm!