HA! I did it again!
Remember these from last week??? Well, these are an adaptation of those. Raspberry and chocolate is my husband’s all-time favorite flavor combination, so these were a must make for me.
And boy, were they amazing! There are chunks of raspberries and chocolate chips throughout the donuts. Perfection.
How cute is the icing too??? No food coloring here…100% pure fruit to make that pink shine!
So, go make someone smile by making these. Just do it. (nike?)
Whole Wheat Chocolate Raspberry Baked Donuts
adapted from Eat Good 4 Life
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs, milk, and olive oil together.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan holes, filling to a little under 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- In the meantime, prepare the glaze.
- 1/4-1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed and puréed
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- Combine both ingredients until blended.
- Dip the donuts in the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: 1 dozen donuts