Welcome to the final funfetti day!
It’s a funfetti party up in here!
Before we get to the link party, I must share about these blondies. Yes, they are not as ‘chocolate & carrots’ as I would have liked, but what’s a little bit of decadence on this final funfetti day.
But, seriously, these blondies could be called butteries? They are gooey, buttery, and crunchy with sprinkles.
I just had one for breakfast with my coffee. What a happy way to start your day! Not even kidding.
I know you want that bite to be in your mouth.
Oh. My. Sprinkles.
I think we can all agree, that the bright colors of sprinkles really adds quite a sparkle to your day. So, let’s all share our funfetti recipes with one another and add a little sprinkle of sparkle to our days!
adapted from Lovin’ From the Oven
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8″ square pan with non-stick foil and spray with canola oil. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg, egg yolk, sugars, and vanilla together.
- Once combined, whisk in the butter until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir the cake mix, flour, and baking soda together.
- Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon of sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 25-30 until light golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.