These are Grrrrrreat!
Oy. Forgive me. I’m trying to have a monster-ly play on words, but now all I can think about are frosted flakes.
I digress and let’s move onto the outrageously good bars we have here.
You see, I usually send the majority of my baked goods into work with my husband. Yes, his coworkers either love me (regular baked goods…yay!) or hate me (extra pounds they have to loose…oops). But with these bars, I took a bite and then couldn’t stop. I had to save a few of these bars for desserts at home. They’re that good.
But, seriously, how can you go wrong with a bunch of chocolate, cookies, butter, and oats?
Now, go make these bars and have an excellent weekend!
Monster Cookie Bars
adapted from Something Swanky
- 10 sheets of low fat graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cups dark chocolate M&Ms
- 3/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9″ x 13″ pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Spray with canola oil. Set aside.
- Stir the graham cracker crumbs and butter together until combined.
- Press the graham cracker crust into the pan.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips evenly over the sweetened condensed milk and gently press in a little.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned and pulling away from the edges.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.