Yogurt has been my go-to dessert at lunch time for the past few years. I specifically love taking plain greek yogurt and packing it full of delicious and healthy toppings! For a while, I was topping my plain greek yogurt with strawberries and chocolate chips. Then, I moved to peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Thanks to Catherine (Weelicious), PB&J was the next best thing! I’ve been slowly working Liam up to enjoying yogurt with me. He doesn’t quite have the spoon thing down yet, so it’s lots of fun feeding him! 😉
Having PB&J yogurt is such a great snack or meal replacement idea. It’s packed with protein and dairy and low in sugar. A winner for a tasty treat that will keep you fuller, longer!
Catherine gives a lot more yogurt inspired recipes in her cookbook, which you’ll have a chance to win down below! 😀 In the meantime, here’s a list of yogurt recipes in her cookbook:
- Hubby’s ‘Better Than Ice Cream’
- Fruity Delight
- Zippy Yogurt Tahini Sauce
- Veg-Wee Dip
- Cucumber Dip
- Caramelized Onion Dip
How do you like to enjoy yogurt?
PB&J Yogurt Swirls
from Weelicious Lunches
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt (I used Stonyfield)
- 1/4 cup preserves (I used strawberry)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Divide the yogurt into four bowls.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the preserves until liquified. Do the same with the peanut butter in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle the preserves and peanut butter equally among the four bowls. Swirl together and enjoy!