Moist and fudgy.
Whole wheat and no butter.
While it may be a little daunting unwrapping oodles of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates, the payoff is worth it. Plus, unwrapping the Kisses is a great job if you have any little helpers around!
They have the perfect, sweet shell on the top hiding the incredibly moist insides.
Topping the brownies with a little salted caramel just takes these brownies to a whole different level of awesome. I mean, it doesn’t need the salted caramel, but it just adds that next dimension.
Let’s talk numbers.
107: The number of Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates in these brownies.
45: The minutes it took me to make these brownies.
0: The number of brownies remaining.
4395: The number of times I want to make these brownies again.
You see, I took another brownie recipe that called for semi-sweet chocolate chips and matched the weight of chocolate chips to Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates! I swapped them out with no trouble…obviously since these brownies are rockin’!
It’s all to celebrate this year’s Christmas Baking with Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy sliding down this caramel slide. I will forever be dreaming about it!
Oh, Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Sauce, what will I ever do without you.
I hope you’re holiday baking is off to a great start and you come back in a couple of weeks for our next Christmas Baking Party with Hershey’s!
In the meantime, make these brownies.
Whole Wheat Hershey’s Kiss Caramel Brownies
adapted from Whole Wheat Provocative Brownies
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 67 Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- 40 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 8″ x 8″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, eggs, coffee, sugar, and vanilla extract together.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir together.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates (stirring every 30 seconds until melted).
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the caramel Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates on top.
- Pour the remaining brownie mixture on top covering all parts of the brownies.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes until no longer giggly and a crust has been created on top.
Here are other recipes from some amazing bloggers: