Strawberry Sparkling Rosé Sorbet is a refreshing treat especially for adults on those hot summer nights!
The one good thing that comes with the heat of the summer (or in this case winter and spring in South Carolina!), is the amazing fresh produce. This year the strawberries have been delectable. Our little garden even has quite a few flower buds on it…our very own strawberry patch! I couldn’t think of anything better to cool us down than to make a quick sorbet.
I literally blended everything together within 3 minutes and it was ready for the freezer! Two hours later, you have a sweet and sparkling treat!
This sparkling rosé sorbet is extra special because it marks an amazing opportunity for you! Tarantas, a new organic wine company, is hosting a recipe and wine pairing contest right now through April 15th! The winner gets a trip for two to Spain. I’m one of the five judges for the contest and can’t wait to try your pairings!
Strawberry Sparkling Rosé Sorbet
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1/4 cup Tarantas Sparkling Rosé wine
- Blend the banana, maple syrup and strawberries together in a blender. Stir in the rosé and pour into a freezer safe container.
- Freeze until solid (about 2-2.5 hours), then serve.
- Serve with a glass of chilled Tarantas Sparkling Rosé.
Servings: about 2 cups of sorbet
This is not a sponsored post. I’m one of the judges (compensation for the judging) of the recipe contest, and wanted to share the contest with all of you!