In the meantime, I hope you enjoy sliding down this caramel slide. I will forever be dreaming about it!
Oh, Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Sauce, what will I ever do without you.
I hope you’re holiday baking is off to a great start and you come back in a couple of weeks for our next Christmas Baking Party with Hershey’s!
In the meantime, make these brownies.
Whole Wheat Hershey’s Kiss Caramel Brownies
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 67 Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- 40 Caramel Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 8″ x 8″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, eggs, coffee, sugar, and vanilla extract together.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir together.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt the milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates (stirring every 30 seconds until melted).
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the caramel Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates on top.
- Pour the remaining brownie mixture on top covering all parts of the brownies.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes until no longer giggly and a crust has been created on top.
This post was sponsored by Hershey’s. I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclosure policy for further information.