I’m honored to be a Stonyfield Ambassador this year, sharing deliciousness including these brand new products, YoBaby, YoToddler and YoKids Yogurt Pouches.
My little guy is an independent toddler who loves to feed himself. This is often challenging when we’re in a hurry. Many times I reach for the pretzels or crackers for a quick snack on-the-go, but now I have other options. These healthier options are Stonyfield’s new Organic Yogurt Pouches. They come in three varieties to suit the needs of your family:
- YoBaby – Made with whole milk as recommended by pediatricians for proper growth and development. Comes in Blueberry, Mango, Sweet Potato and Vanilla.
- YoToddler – Made with whole milk as recommended by pediatricians for proper growth and development. It also has real fruits and veggies blended in, plus Omega-3 DHA, ranked by moms as a high priority benefit. Comes in Pear Spinach Mango and Strawberry Beet Raspberry.
- YoKids – Made with low-fat milk and come in Blueberry, Strawberry and Strawberry Banana.
All three varieties are made with pure, organic ingredients, and never any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. They also have calcium, protein, vitamin D and live active cultures. Things mama likes to hear!
Liam is accustomed to pouch type snacks. When he was really little, I’d purchase the baby food in the pouches for on-the-go eating, which especially came in handy when traveling. He now knows where they are located in the house and reaches for them when I open the fridge.
I try a lot of different products out with the help of Liam and this was probably the easiest one to capture in photographs. He instantly got excited when I pulled the YoTodder pouch from my bag. He was so excited that he handed it right back to me to open when I gave it to him.
I had my husband snap these photos while I opened and monitored the “squeezability” of the pouches. The pouches are easy for Liam to get every last bit of yogurt out of them, especially with the help of mama squeezing the last few drops up to the top of the pouch. As soon as he sucked down the entire pouch he was begging for more. It only took us three days to go through all 10 pouches that I picked up!
We tried a variety of YoBaby, YoToddler and YoKids flavors and Liam and I loved every one of them! I felt good giving the Stonyfield Yogurt Pouches to him, knowing it was a healthy snack and easy clean up for mama!
My List of Great Snacks On-The-Go
- Fresh organic blueberries, washed and patted dry, placed in a re-useable container
- Stonyfield Organic Yogurt Pouches
- Applesauce pouches – I like GoGo Squeeze Organic
- Organic crackers and pretzels – I like Annie’s Homegrown
- Organic cheese sticks
- Sippy cup of water
Now, it’s time for you to enter the giveaway to win your own Stonyfield Yogurt Pouches!