Logan and I were lucky enough to get these wood bed side tables that we currently use in our guest bedroom. However, they were a couple of decades old and needed a face lift. Sadly, this is the only before shot I got.
- Using a sander, sand down all of the flat surfaces.
- Then, with sand paper complete the rest of the surfaces, especially the rounded surfaces.
- Wipe off all of the dust using a towel you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Using spray paint of your choice (we chose an espresso satin finish) and spray those things down (They might need a couple of coats)!
- Let dry and add new hardware.