Okay, okay…They aren’t fat or that big, or fattening or going to make you big, but it’s Greek inspired. They are however, delicious!
I have to admit that I’ve never had a fish taco before. Friends and family often order them when we’re out and they always rave about them. So I was ready to try them. What could be better than vegetables, great nutrition from the fish, topped with Greek seasoning and feta cheese? MMMmmm!
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1 zucchini (long thin slices)
- 2 squash (long thin slices)
- 1 medium onion ( halved long slices)
- olive oil
- Greek seasoning
- 1 small tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- reduced fat feta cheese
- Prepare the vegetables (zucchini, squash, onion, tomato and cilantro).
- Sauté the zucchini, squash and onion in some olive oil and Greek seasoning on medium high heat until caramelized.
- Once the vegetables are complete, set aside and pan sear the Tilapia in some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Now it’s time to put this taco together.
- On each wrap, put a Tilapia fillet, sautéed vegetables, some diced tomatoes, a pinch of cilantro and some feta cheese.