Ever want a quick recipe for pancakes on the weekdays that won’t break your diet, bank, or time?
These are your answer.
You can also divide this recipe in half if you just want pancakes for one! It’s been tested and works great! 🙂
I hope you enjoy these delicious whole wheat pancakes. I topped mine with alternating layers of natural almond butter and peanut butter, topped with pecans and pure maple syrup! Yummm!
Orrr…you can be like my husband and top everything with whipped cream…including these awesome pancakes.
Just a little reminder…
…go enter the giveaway!
Whole Wheat Pancakes for Two
adapted from Oh She Glows
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup soy milk (or desired milk)
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat together the egg and milk in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix (be careful not to over mix).
- On a griddle or pan, scoop out 1/4 cup sized pancakes.
- Serve warm!
Servings: 9 pancakes (4 for me, 5 for my husband) OR (4 for me, 4 for my husband, 1 for snack later)