Alright, ya’ll. Here’s another Paleo approved and gluten free bread. This one is especially delicious. And to make it even better, spread some peanut butter on the top….HELLO…the best combo ever!
Peanut butter. Chocolate. Banana. Bread. Yum.
Banana Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Bread
adapted from Livestrong
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or unsalted butter)
- 1 banana
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil and smashed banana.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and blend.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.