Talk about decadent!
This pie is the ultimate cookie dough treat. It’s warm, gooey and of course, chocolatey!
We enjoyed it warm with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. Yum!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
adapted from The Naptime Chef
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Make your whole wheat pie crust.
- Once the pie crust has cooled, it’s time to make the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and flour together.
- Mix in the eggs, butter and Bourbon until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, and optional peanuts.
- Pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the pie isn’t giggly any more.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve warm.
Servings: about 10-12
This really, really deserves the title Holy Yum
Haha! Holy Yum is right! 😀
Yum! I’ll take the whole pie! 😉
Oh boy does that sound and look good, especially with that little extra Bourbon in there!
This looks way too good! This plus fro yo would be heaven:-)
This sounds awesome! Cookie dough + pie has to be good 🙂
Oh Sweet Caroline!!! Hahaha!!! Girl you are the BEST!!! May I be the FIRST to say this is SO GOOD!!! Made it tonight and me and my girls LOVE it!!!! Very good! Thanks for posting this recipe! The crust was really good too. I did however roll it out first instead of just pressing into dish and I used all whole wheat pastry flour. It turned out GREAT!!! 🙂
Oh Lori! I’m so glad! Yayayay! I bet yours looked prettier than mine (having rolled the dough out). 😀
WOW! This looks amaazing. it reminds me of those giant “cookie cakes” at the mall!
Could you make it with a chocolate crust?
For sure! A chocolate graham cracker crust would be delicious…especially for the chocoholics out there like me. 😉
What could I do in place of the bourbon? I don’t have any alcohol except vanilla rum…