Talk about decadent!
This pie is the ultimate cookie dough treat. It’s warm, gooey and of course, chocolatey!
We enjoyed it warm with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. Yum!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
adapted from The Naptime Chef
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Make your whole wheat pie crust.
- Once the pie crust has cooled, it’s time to make the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and flour together.
- Mix in the eggs, butter and Bourbon until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, and optional peanuts.
- Pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the pie isn’t giggly any more.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve warm.
Servings: about 10-12