So, as you may very well know by now, I’m not only a chocoholic, but I LOVE ice cream/frozen yogurt/soft serve.
In fact, when Logan and were first dating. I think I literally gained about 20 pounds in one summer because we got ice cream so much! Especially the Ultimate Brownie Sundae from Kaminsky’s in Charleston. Yum!!!
Anyway. If you’re as crazy about frozen treats as me, you’ll love this dessert.
And there’s no ice cream involved!
Homemade Cookie Dough Soft Serve
from Oh She Glows
Ingredients (Cookie Dough)
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons natural cane syrup (I used Log Cabin)
- 1/4 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips (or your favorite chocolate chip)
How-To (Cookie Dough)
- In a food processor, grind the cashews and oats until it looks like flour.
- Add in the flour and sugar and quickly grind again to combine.
- Add in the vanilla and syrup and blend until the dough is of a moldable consistency (you may have to add some more syrup if it is too dry).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough out into tablespoon-sized balls and place them on a plate.
- Freeze the cookie dough balls.
Ingredients (Soft Serve)
- 5 peeled and frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 6 frozen cookie dough balls
How-To (Soft Serve)
- In a large food processor, blend all of the ingredients until it is a smooth consistency.
- Top with a couple of cookie dough balls.
- Drizzle the top with dark chocolate syrup and enjoy!