It’s really quite simple. I know we’ve all had those nights when all we’ve wanted is pizza but don’t want the calories or to spend the money.
I do however always seem to keep these quick pita pizza ingredients stocked for just this type of night.
Okay, here’s how you do it.
- tortillas or flat bread wraps
- tomato sauce
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- turkey pepperoni
- part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the flat breads on the baking sheet.
- Spread with tomato sauce.
- Top with toppings and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted.