Say hello to antioxidant power!!!
Can I get an AMEN for a truly healthy, simple & good-for-you dessert!?!?
Chocolate Covered Blueberry Drops
inspired by Lauren at Keep It Sweet
- 2 cups 60% cacao dark chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a heat proof bowl over a pot of simmering water (not touching the water), melt the chocolate.
- Pour in the blueberries and stir until the blueberries are covered.
- With two spoons scoop by the tablespoons the blueberries and chocolate. Place on a baking sheet covered in either parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Place in the refrigerator until hardened.
Servings: about 30 drops