I finally gave in.
I let my husband take full possession of the photo set and the camera.
Didn’t he do such a great job?!? 🙂
I taught him so well. 😉
To celebrate the last couple of days of Summer…how about this tasty and refreshing dessert? 🙂
Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor, blend the banana, raspberries and skim milk until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pulse a couple of times until the chocolate chips are evenly distributed and slightly broken up.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!