Welcome to Fall Week!
I thought it would be fun to welcome the beginning of fall by celebrating all week! The first day of fall is on Friday! 🙂 I can’t believe it! Yay!
I knew I had to make them and since pumpkin is such a classic fall ingredient, they would be perfect. And they were!
Soft, warm and tasted every bit like pumpkin pie, without having to worry about the calories from the crust! Win/win if you ask me! 🙂
Come back everyday this week for more amazing fall recipes! 🙂 And feel free to share your favorite fall recipes in the comments section!
Pumpkin Pie Crepes
adapted from Cupcake Project
- whole wheat crêpes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can low fat evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, beat eggs for a couple of seconds.
- Stir in sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Pour into 9″ pie plate (no crust needed).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350°F and bake for another 45 minutes. Use your cake tester comes out clean to make sure it’s done.
- Remove from oven and leave on counter for at least one hour
- Once cool scoop the entire pie into a bowl.
- Whisk the pie filling until the harder crust that developed on the top has mixed in.
- Scoop the desired amount of pumpkin pie filling into the crepe.
- Serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, vanilla frozen yogurt or any other toppings you’d like. Can be enjoyed hot or cold.