Welcome to Fall Week!
I thought it would be fun to welcome the beginning of fall by celebrating all week! The first day of fall is on Friday! 🙂 I can’t believe it! Yay!
I first saw pumpkin pie crepes on Pinterest when Dana from My Little Celebration pinned them. 🙂
I knew I had to make them and since pumpkin is such a classic fall ingredient, they would be perfect. And they were!
Soft, warm and tasted every bit like pumpkin pie, without having to worry about the calories from the crust! Win/win if you ask me! 🙂
Come back everyday this week for more amazing fall recipes! 🙂 And feel free to share your favorite fall recipes in the comments section!
Pumpkin Pie Crepes
adapted from Cupcake Project
- whole wheat crêpes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can low fat evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, beat eggs for a couple of seconds.
- Stir in sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Pour into 9″ pie plate (no crust needed).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350°F and bake for another 45 minutes. Use your cake tester comes out clean to make sure it’s done.
- Remove from oven and leave on counter for at least one hour
- Once cool scoop the entire pie into a bowl.
- Whisk the pie filling until the harder crust that developed on the top has mixed in.
- Scoop the desired amount of pumpkin pie filling into the crepe.
- Serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, vanilla frozen yogurt or any other toppings you’d like. Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Um, I hope that you don’t mind but I’m officially on my way over to your place:-)
Come on down! 🙂 That would be so much fun!!!
1. I am in full support of celebrating Fall all week, and can’t wait for the rest of your recipes.
2. These crepes look AMAZING! I never would have though to pair pumpkin pie with crepes, but it is a fantastic idea. Love this!
Hooooraaaaay for fall FINALLY officially being here (well, on Friday). I am so ready for pumpkin, pumpkin anything and everything. In crepes, yes PLEASE!
Yum! What a fantastic idea! They look so delicious!
I’m super excited about Fall too! Love, love pumpkin and these look amazing. I’m making chocolate and pumpkin whoopee pies tonight.
Lovely! I want a pumpkin pie crêpe right now!
Oh my word these look like heaven. I want them more than my dad’s pumpkin pie right now. (Don’t tell him I said that)
My lips are sealed. 😉
great idea! Love this!
Oh my gosh, that looks delicious! I love pumpkin for dessert and definitely have to bookmark this recipe. Thank you for sharing! 🙂
Oh, wow, these look so good! I love pumpkin pie and having it in different forms just makes fall all the bettter!
Ah! You beat me to it! I’ll have to put these on my must make soon list because they look amazing! Thanks for the shout out friend! Hugs.
I’m with you..yay fall! yay pumpkin!
I’m not quite ready to let summer go but I’m getting more and more convinced each time a see a delicious pumpkin recipe!
Perfect crepe recipe for fall!
Such a fun way to eat Pumpkin Pie in crepe form 🙂
So fun….and healthier! 🙂
Hey girl! Linking back to these yummies today 🙂
Awesome…thank you so much Marla! 🙂 You’re the best!