I’m flying to Nashville, Tennessee this afternoon.
I’m attending the Food Blog Forum and spending loads of time with my best friend, Kala.
I’m so excited, I’m about to pee in my pants (Or it might be because I’m nervous as crap to fly because I’ve never flown by myself and this will only be my 4th time flying. Scarrryyy.)
Back to reality.
Back to a beautiful breakfast to start this wonderful day…and any day, for that matter.
You’ve got to try pumpkin oats.
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- drizzle of honey
- dollop of natural creamy peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir the oats and water together.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Top with honey and peanut butter.