The year I got my Breville espresso machine was the year I started saving money.
It’s no coincidence either.
More lattes made at home, less money to Starbucks! Sorry Starbucks…I worked for you…I paid my time. 😉 Plus you got me addiccctteedddd!
I didn’t add any pumpkin or any flavored syrups, just straight spices and sweetness. 🙂
What’s your favorite hot drink?
Have any good recipes for me???
Quick Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 espresso shot (I did it decaf since I’m knocked up!)
- 2 dashes of pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 cup of milk (I used skim)
- Put the first dash of pumpkin spice and the agave nectar in the bottom of your coffee cup.
- Place your coffee cup under the espresso portion of your espresso machine.
- Meanwhile, froth your milk with the espresso machine.
- Using your espresso machine, drip your shot of espresso onto the pumpkin spice and agave nectar.
- Give it a quick swirl before pouring the milk in.
- Pour the frothed milk over the espresso.
- Sprinkle a dash of pumpkin spice over the foam.
- Drink away!
Servings: 1 latte