To my disadvantage, most foods don’t look very appetizing…
…Until I was walking through the Christmas decked out Target and saw the aisle display FULL of Stove Top stuffing.
I HAD to have Thanksgiving. NOW!
Hence, Thanksgiving Casserole. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
adapted from Stove Top
- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing mix (prepared as directed)
- 1 pound organic boneless skinless chicken cutlets, diced into 1″ pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, corn), thawed and drained
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare the stuffing mix as directed, stirring into boiling water, covering, and setting aside.
- Mix the chicken, cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt, and mixed vegetables together in a bowl.
- Spread evenly into a 13″x9″ non-stick casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix evenly on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the stuffing is light brown and the chicken is cooked through.