Every year my husband’s work place has a Goody Day…also known as Gluttony Day! Everyone brings in food and they basically just eat…all day.
Today is the day!!!
In the past I’ve made a whole assortment of goodies, include the famous Molasses Crinkles (a.k.a. Crack).
This year, however, I got a request from many of Mr. Chocolate & Carrots’ coworkers to make brownie pops.
Little did they know that the brownie pops I’ve made them before were just brownie truffles on a stick!
This way, they don’t have the choking hazard of the popsicle stick and sue Chocolate & Carrots for esophagus damage. 😉
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1-1 1/2 cups 60% cacao Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- sprinkles of your choosing
- Bake the brownies as instructed on the box mix.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Cut off the edges of the brownies.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon sized balls and roll them in the palm of your hand.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate for dipping.
- Using two forks, dip the brownie balls into the chocolate and place on a baking sheet that has been covered with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Allow to harden in a cool place.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Servings: about 50 truffles
i LOVE this!! so pretty and festive and not to mention that it looks delicious! who wouldn’t want a box of these? i sure would love one 🙂
These sound super easy and look amazing. Brownies are my favorite dessert so I’d be ALL about these babies if someone brought them to work 🙂
Mmmm…..those sound delish! Love the festive sprinkles!!
Oh my word! These are so yummy sounding. I like brownie anything!
Woohoo, your husband’s going to be quite the popular one at work! These look yummy and all ready for the holidays. 🙂 I love bite-sized treats!
These are gorgeous and I can see why your husband’s co-workers requested them, yum!
My goodness, these look divine. I love the one with the salt (or course sugar?) on it. Beautiful. These are great!
Ah-mazing! I made brownie cookies for my hub’s work holiday party, but I wish I had seen this recipe first. Love the holiday sprinkles!
I love how festive they are! I bet they were all very happy with the two of you.
I wish I could give out goodies at work. I did at the beginning, but people were hogs (I’d make 20 cupcakes and some people would take 3 although we’re about 30 people) and I didn’t like that. It’s all meant to be shared. I now keep the things in my locker, and if I see someone I like, I give them some. 🙂
That’s a shame. Are they starved at home or something? Grr. So much for trying to do something nice. :-/
These look so good and festive! Yum!