Don’t give me the crunchy cookie unless it is a accompanied by a 1 gallon glass of ice cold milk to dip it in. 😉 You know, like oreos…I’m a dunker.
Off subject, but how do you eat cookies like oreos?
It’s a good thing that they are so small too…they are decadently rich AND the portion is controlled for you in that you can’t handle another amazing cookie, unless you guzzle your glass of milk….leaving you full!
Perfection for the hips! 😉
Mona’s Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Cream the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add the flour and nuts.
- Drop the dough by the teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, just until the edges are slightly brown. You want the cookies to chewy, not crunchy. Don’t bake too long.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before removing.