Now that we’ve tried Sierra Mist’s recipes for mocktails…now it’s my turn!
Did you ever decide if you were a Frost Bite or a Meet Me At The Mist-letoe?
Purely based on cravings of all things tart and sweet, I’ve decided to concoct this beauty.
Its favor is a good balance between sweet and sour. The perfect combination in my book! Plus with the antioxidants from the pomegranate juice and the nutrition from the garnishes, you won’t feel the least bit bad drinking the entire mocktail…or two! 😉
You can create your own cocktail or mocktail using Sierra Mist Natural too and share it on the Sierra Mist’s Facebook page!
Who knows, you could be famous! 😉
Chocolate & Carrots Mocktail
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 slice of an apple, diced (only use 2 diced pieces)
- 1 slice of an orange, quartered (only use 2 quarters)
- 1 slice of a lemon, quartered (only use 2 quarters)
- 1 slice of a lime, quartered (only use 2 quarters)
- 1 ounces Sierra Mist Natural
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the pomegranate juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a glass that has been filled with apple, orange, lemon and lime pieces.
- Top with the Sierra Mist Natural.
- Garnish with orange, lemon and lime slices.
And WOOOO, sour!!!
We’re giving away a holiday entertaining pack (shaker, drink garnish/sugars, party glasses) and a $50 AMEX gift card!!! What a way to say Merry Christmas! 😉
Main Entry (REQUIRED):
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this page telling me your most creative cocktail/mocktail recipe.
Deadline: December 19, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time
Extra Entries (Leave a Comment for EACH extra entry!):
- Follow chocolate & carrots (@chocandcarrots) and Sierra Mist (@SierraMist) on Twitter and tweet something like this:
I want to win a $50 AMEX card and holiday entertaining pack from @chocandcarrots and @sierramist! http://bit.ly/vjdalZ
- Sign up for chocolate & carrots updates through an RSS feed (current or new subscribers).
- Become a fan of chocolate & carrots on facebook (current or new fans)!
- Stumble this post (by liking it with your Stumble bar, click here to download the Stumble bar) and follow chocolate & carrots on stumbleupon.