Need any last minute gifts for the chef in your life? Here a just a few that I recommend!
Be sure and watch the video that my husband and I made for the Eat Smart kitchen scale!!! *Proud moment*
- A Silpat Mat – The most used tool in my kitchen. Baked goods never ever stick to this!
- An Eat Smart kitchen scale – A great way to ensure you’re getting the correct amount of your ingredients, especially hard to measure ones like flour.
- Compact in size
- Affordable price
- Accurate measurements
- Good way to count calories
Like my video? Shout out thank you to the videographer, Logan (husband)! 😀
- A Blendtec blender – The greatest and most powerful kitchen appliance I’ve ever owned. You need one of these!
- A Magnetic Chalkboard Menu Board – You can make this one yourself by following this guide. You’ll never have to ask yourself, ‘What are we having for dinner tonight?’
- A Chef’s knife – I have a Zwilling Cronidur 6″ Chef’s Knife with a stand. I use it constantly.
- A cutting board – I don’t know what I would do without a beautiful, yet useful, cutting board that sits on the counter all day waiting for me to chop on it. 😀 I use a John Boos.
- A cute Apron – Just a little thing on my wish list! I’ve been good Santa! 😉 image from Amazon
- Butt loads of chocolate chips – You can never have enough!
- A stand mixer – Once of the most essential tools any baker could have.
- And for more ideas, check out my goodies from last year!
A good chef’s knife and silpat mat are both on my Christmas list. I told my dad I wanted a Silpat mat and he asked if that was a yoga thing. Haha
Haha…that’s hilarious! You should make a spoof yoga mat that looks like a silpat! I’d buy it! 😉
I was looking into Zwilling knives a few hours ago! I was trying to decide if it’s really worth an extra $100 or whatever it is to get a knife from top line. I have 20% off coupons for a kitchen store and coupons basically don’t exist here, so I’m trying to make the most out of my coupon. Maybe I’ll get my husband a knife for Christmas. He kitchen job is to cut meat.
This list is spot on. I don’t have a Blendtec but I’m sure it’s amazing. Nice video!
Silpats are my most used kitchen item. I have five and I still find that I don’t have enough. I wish they sold them at Sam’s or Costco in bulk (and that I had access to Sam’s or Costco).
The knife is definitely worth it. It will last forever (with occasional professional sharpening)! Your husband will love it! And I completely agree…Silpats definitely need to be sold in bulk. Us bakers need that! 😀
Then I’ll think about it! Although he’ll probably think I’m insane for spending so much on a knife. Thanks for the advice. 🙂
Great gift ideas! I should add that scale to my wish list. Cute video!!
So many great ideas! Thanks!
way to go on the beautiful video…what camera are you using?
Thanks Nicci! I use a Canon 7D. The video was shot with our 11-16 lens, but shoot all of my food photography with my 50mm lens. 🙂